• Traditionally used to treat symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
• Helps maintain cardiovascular health
• Source of the phytonutrient allicin
• Source of sulfur, which acts an antioxidant to reduce oxidative damage in the body
The use ofgarlic for medicinal purposesgoes back to antiquity. From immune support to respiratory and heart health,garlic is a functional food with wide-reaching applications. So many benefits, all in a tiny - and odourless - capsule!
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species of vegetable in the oniongenus, Allium. The use ofgarlic for medicinal purposes dates to antiquity.
Garlic is a potent source of the sulphur compound allicin, a phytonutrient known for its benefits to heart health and traditionally reducing infections of the respiratory tract. The compound alliin is released when the bulb is cut, chopped, or squeezed. With exposure to the air, alliin is converted to allicin, this potent nutrient that we can most benefit from.
Garlic also contains selenium, beneficial for immune support and cancer prevention, and sulfur itself is a known antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage to tissues, skin and organs, and helps with liver function and detoxification.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: • Garlic Bulb 100:1 Extract (Allium sativum L.) 10 mg (Equivalent to 1000 mg Driedgarlic Bulb) NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Magnesium Stearate • Maltodextrin • Gelatin (Capsule)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, EPA in fish oils, or cholesterol-lowering medication; or if you have blood clotting disorder or diabetes. Consult a health care practitioner if heartburn, flatulence, orgastrointestinal irritation persists. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have pemphigus; or prior to surgery.
- Warnings: Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal and aglass of water. DURATION OF USE: For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.