• Promotes healthy skin
• Aids in clear thinking by oxygenation the brain
• 99 mg Potassium (Amino Acid Chelate Complex)
• Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, artificial colors, sugar, preservatives or animal products
Potassium is involved in both electrical and cellular functions. Along with sodium, potassium regulates the body’s water balance and acid/base balance, as well as normalizes heart rhythms. it is of vital importance in the transmission of nerve
impulses, the building of muscle tissue, the release of insulin from the pancreas, as well as for carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
By pre-chelating potassium with amino acids, we relieves the body of this task. Trophic’s patented Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
Recommended Use: A factor in the maintenance of good health. Manufactured under the unique Albion Laboratories’ process (patented and patents pending) whereby the minerals are chelated by amino acids, peptides and polypeptides.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (per caplet): Potassium (Amino Acid Chelate) ... 99 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate. No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors, sugar, preservatives or animal products.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.