Probiotics are good bacteria that help support gastrointestinal health. Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Complete provide 1 billion live probiotic cultures,with 7 probiotic stains including researched strains NCFM and Bl-04. These intensive care probiotics provide strains that help support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Probiotics Pearls, The Smarter Probiotic, uses an advanced triple-layer softgel that protects probiotics from heat, air, moisture and stomach acid to maximize survival and delivery to the intestine where needed most.
- Ingredients: Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM ® ) 0.25 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 0.2 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum subsp.longum (BB536EX) 0.15 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V) 0.1 billion CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02) 0.135 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bb-02) 0.015 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04 ® ) 0.15 billion CFU Vegetable oil, fish gelatin (Tilapia), glycerin, soy lecithin, pectin.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Suggested use: Adults take 1 softgel per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2 to 3 hours before or after. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
- Warnings: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Contra-indications: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children. Allergen warning: This product has come into contact with _x005F_x001F_sh, soy and milk. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to _x005F_x001F_sh, soy or milk.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days