PAIN X offers potent natural anti-inflammatories with proven and patented ingredients including Serrapeptase, Perluxan®, turmeric, and Enzogenol®. This unique combination of effective ingredients works to reduce or block pain inducing compounds from disease, infection, or injury. This product aims to work fast, bringing much needed relief that can last longer than other over-the-counter medicines.
Stay Flexible and Mobile
PAIN X ingredients have been specifically chosen to help reduce specific pain-inducing compounds, including the COX-2 enzyme and other pro-inflammatory chemicals. By calming inflammation, you may be able to help your body with the repair process or better manage the condition. The synergistic action of the patented ingredients, botanicals, and enzymes is equally as effective as common OTC medicines.
As part of your daily regimen, PAIN X uses Delayed Release capsules to allow therapeutic levels of the active ingredients to be delivered where they can be best absorbed, offering you much needed relief and mobility.
No pain, no gain? Nonsense.
Whether you have ligament or joint pain due to injury, surgery, over-training, or a chronic inflammatory ailment, the type of pain that reduces mobility should not be neglected or accepted as part of aging.
If you’re in midlife, the painful truth is that if you don’t already have aching joints, one in two will by age 75. Yet, living with pain – and the inflammation that accompanies it – can be remedied without drugs.
What to do when it hurts?
Enerex PainX offers potent herbal anti-inflammatories that may reduce pain without the negative side effects associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Specialized extracts of Hops, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Pine Tree Bark, Pineapple, and Black Pepper, plus the enzyme Serrapeptase, offer the well-researched possibility of relief of joint and arthritic pain.
Relief without side effects
The Physicians' Desk Reference lists over 100 side effects for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These include heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, hemorrhage, ulcer perforation and even kidney failure. NSAID-related gastrointestinal complications rank 15th among the most common causes of death in the US. Taking the time to research safer alternatives will pay off.
Enerex PainX offers a specialized blend of botanical anti-inflammatories that may reduce your pain and increase your performance. These include Serrapeptase, Perluxan™ and Enzogenol™ that are backed by extensive research.
Hops Extract (Perluxan®) from the Hops plant subdues pain with its natural alpha acid. The acid reduces the body’s chemicals responsible for inflammation (including prostaglandin E2, COX-2, and interlukein-1). Hops’ acids may help reduce pain the first time taken, sometimes within two hours, even at a low dose. Hops’ acids are also antioxidants that fight free radicals which may cause premature aging and diseased joints.
Serrapeptase, an enzyme, has been researched for over 30 years. It “digests” protein particles, helping to break up and remove scar tissue in joints, and breaks down dead or damaged tissue – without harming living tissue. Serrapeptase also reduces inflammation by thinning the fluids formed from injuries and inflammatory conditions, helping the fluid to drain. It may help to relieve chronic pain by blocking the release of the body’s pain-inducing chemicals in inflamed tissue.
Turmeric contains Curcumin that is substantiated by medical science to decrease inflammatory enzymes called COX-2 and 5-LOX to reduce pain. Curcumin has also been promisingly researched for over 40 years as a method to help protect cells from cancer, heart disease, and other chronic conditions including arthritis.
Devil’s Claw, a traditional herbal remedy, has tubers that act as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory due to natural chemicals called iridoid glycosides. Research has found that Devil's Claw offers pain relief similar to pharmaceuticals without similar side effects, and may help to improve physical functioning in people with osteoarthritis.
Boswellia may improve joint pain and mobility with its regeneration properties in a component called boswellic acids. Boswellia has several acids that may decrease the effect of the body’s enzymes that are responsible for inflammation. Clinical research on Boswellia has showed improvements in many patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Pine Bark Extract (Enzogenol®) has been used in folk medicine in countries. Its antioxidants (called procyanidins) and phenolic acids may fight arthritic inflammation and scavenge free radicals which cause premature aging. Recent research verifies that Pine Bark Extract’s antioxidants can substantially affect osteoarthritis.
Bromelain from pineapple is a well-known anti-inflammatory and protein-digesting enzyme that speeds healing and reduces arthritic pain. Studies reveal that Bromelain is as effective as some prescription drugs in relieving arthritis pain and inflammation. Bromelain may also help heal sports injuries and speed recovery time after surgery.
Black Pepper contains piperine that can help to reduce pain by triggering receptors in your body that respond to and counteract the feeling of pain. It also helps significantly increase the absorption of the other ingredients in this formula. Piperine has also been researched for cancer prevention and cardiovascular health.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: Perluxan® (Hops, Humulus lupulus, 30% Humulone, strobiles) 350 mg Fruit Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus, fruit) 3,240,000 FCC PU 90 mg Devil’s-claw (Harpagophytum procumbens, 6:1, 420 mg DHE*, secondary root tuber) 70 mg Boswelia (Boswellia serrata, 65% Boswellic Acids, gum oleoresin) 30 mg Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15), whole cell) 40,000 SU 20 mg Black Pepper (Piper nigrum, fruit) 10 mg Enzogenol® (Radiata Pine, Pinus radiata, 80% Proanthocyanidins, stem bark) 10 mg Turmeric (Curcuma longa, 50:1, 400 mg DHE*, rhizome) 8 mg Dried Herb Equivalent Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule). There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily 2 hours after a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast feeding; if you have a gastrointestinal lesion, stomach ulcer, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, depression; if you are taking an anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, medications for blood pressure, antibiotic, natural health products, having surgery, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption of Hops with alcohol is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Do not use if you have heart or blood vessel problem, high blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, bleeding disorder, or haemorrhoids. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.