• Effective anti-inflammatory to help relieve chronic pain
• Improves mobility and joint flexibility
• Supports maintenance of healthy bones and muscles
• Promotes production of inflammatory mediators
P.E.A.k Pain Relief provides a well rounded approach for helping alleviate chronic pain and inflammation. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) has been studied for over 80 years for its potent anti-inflammatory properties. AOR’s formula combines PEA with Univestin™, which has been clinically proven to provide relief from joint discomfort, and boswellia, which has been shown to help relieve joint pain and swelling associated with osteoarthritis. This innovative formula also includes quercetin and magnesium glycinate, which is critical for energy metabolism and muscle function.
P.E.A.k Pain Relief is a revolutionary, comprehensive pain maintenance solution. This unique formula combines botanicals, flavonoids and minerals to address inflammation, muscle relaxation, the perception of pain.
Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones, muscles, and general good health. Quercetin is an antioxidant and is used in herbal medicine as a capillary/blood vessel protectant. Studies show that PEA can be used as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve chronic pain. Univestin™ helps relieve joint discomfort and stiffness, and improve mobility in those suffering from osteoarthritis.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by-product.
- Ingredients: Boswellia (40% boswellic acids)31.25 Quercetin150 mg Magnesium (glycinate)25 mg ǂ Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)150 mg *Univestin ™62.5 — - Scutellaria Baicalensis50 mg — - Senegalia catechu10.63 mg *Univestin™ is a registered trademark from Unigen Co., Ltd. ǂ Micronized, Genuine Italian Source Non-medicinal ingredients: maltodextrin and potato starch. Capsule: Hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule four times a day with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Do not open capsules; this may compromise the stability of the medicinal ingredients.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a history of, or active stomach ulcers, if you have or are predisposed to liver disorders or are taking medications or natural health products that may affect the liver, if you are taking anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), or if you are taking other anti-inflammatory medications or natural health products. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you develop symptoms of hypersensitivity or allergy, or if you develop liver-related symptoms. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or for use beyond 12 weeks. This product contains corn-derived ingredients, do not use if you have an allergy.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.