• Scientifically shown to help reduce chronic pain and inflammation
• A naturally occurring long-chain fatty acid amide generally produced in response to various triggers including inflammation
• Studied for 80 years and by more than 300+ medical studies
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a long-chain fatty acid naturally produced by the body but also found in foods such as egg yolk, soy, and sunflower oils. This molecule, researched for its unique and varied health benefits for eighty years, is now receiving attention because of its crucial role in the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a lipid communication network with critical physiological functions. It is a signaling network that communicates with other systems throughout the body, helping to regulate them. PEA is an endocannabinoid produced locally by the cells, and it accumulates in tissues following an injury, physical stress, or pain.
By inhibiting the activation of mast cells that cause additional inflammation (such as the release of histamine), PEA acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent. This unique molecule has other direct and indirect mechanisms of action; it even enhances the action of other endocannabinoids through its “entourage effect”. The PEA molecule has been clinically demonstrated to relieve pain in osteoarthritis of the knee as well as to reduce symptoms of low back pain. This mighty little molecule is well tolerated.
AOR is leading the way by transforming the impressive and evolving research on PEA’s positive effects within the human endocannabinoid system, bringing you a safe and therapeutic formulation to combat chronic pain and systemic inflammation. The PEA in AOR’s P.E.A.k Activate is produced in Italy and originally extracted from environmentally sustainable Malaysian palm oil that is purified and responsibly processed for optimal bioavailability.
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a plant-based bioactive functional lipid with pleiotropic effects. Studies show that PEA may be used as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve chronic pain.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)ǂ600 mgǂ Genuine Italian Source Non-medicinal ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, isomalt, watermelon flavor, maltodextrin, modified food starch, xanthan gum, monk fruit extract, hydroxypropyl cellulose and microcrystalline cellulose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Chew, dissolve or swallow one lozenge two times a day, with or without food; or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: For use beyond 40 days, consult a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.