• Provides nutrients that support focus, memory and energy supply to the brain.
• Maintains brain structure and function.
• Reduces mental fatigue in cases of mental stress.
• Designed to anyone from working professionals to students, aging adults.
Ortho Mind is an advanced formula for cognitive health that contains synergistic ingredients: R-lipoic acid, acetyl-L-carnitine, Citicoline, the Ayurvedic herb Bacopa monnieri, L-pyroglutamic acid and the Asian herb Panax ginseng.
Ortho Mind is designed to support cognitive performance at any age, as well as to protect against age-related cognitive decline. R-lipoic acid and acetyl-L-carnitine work synergistically to support the function of mitochondria, where energy is produced. Since mitochondrial density is high in the brain due to its extensive energy requirements, this has the effect of increasing mental energy. R-lipoic acid is also a powerful antioxidant, protecting nerve cells from damage. Citicoline supports phospholipid and neurotransmitter synthesis, both of which support mood and brain cell function. Bacopa monnieri, an herb long revered in Ayurvedic tradition, has been shown to enhance cognitive function in both adults and children. Both bacopa and L-pyroglutamic acid have been shown to enhance learning, information processing and memory.
Ortho Mind is designed to optimize brain function in anyone from working professionals to students, aging adults who feel their mind isn’t as good as it used to be, or those who require support in a state of cognitive decline.
Ortho Mind is designed to help any brain perform better and to provide support against age-related cognitive deterioration.
Ortho Mind contains ingredients that help support cognitive function and reduce mental fatigue in cases of mental stress.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- R(α)-Lipoic acid (sodium salt)* 100 mg
- Panax ginseng extract 100 mg
- Bacopa monnieri extract (50% bacosides A&B) 300 mg
- ALCAR (Acetyl-L-carnitine) 1500 mg
- Xerenoos® (citicoline) 500 mg
- Arginine Pyroglutamate 1500 mg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate) 460 mg
*Contains 11 mg sodium per serving XERENOOS® is a trademark of INTERQUIM, S.A. d.b.a. Ferrer HealthTech.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate and sodium benzoate. Capsule: Hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsules three times daily without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond two months or for use beyond six weeks if you have a cardiovascular condition.
- Title tag: AOR - Ortho Mind
- Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction or have primary systemic L-carnitine deficiency or secondary L-carnitine deficiency (inborn errors of metabolism) for which supplementation is prescribed/monitored by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have celiac disease, fat malabsorption, vitamin A, D, or E deficiency, diabetes, if you have cardiovascular disease and are attempting to increase physical activity, have renal/kidney disease, are following a low protein diet or are taking blood thinners, digoxin, antidepressant medications, or medications for cardiovascular diseases or erectile dysfunction. Consult a health care practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort (such as diarrhea). Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use. May cause nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, and hypersensitivity (allergy). Use with caution if you have allergies to members of the Scrophulariaceae (figwort) family. If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headaches, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.