• Supports healthy bones and brain function
• Promotes energy and supports healthy neuron function
• Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that has an important role in brain health
• Helps support immune function and aids in the prevention of vitamin D deficiency
• Helps support cardiovascular function
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, which plays many important roles in heart health. It is not synthesized by the body and therefore must be obtained from dietary sources. To maximize EPA and DHA in the body, both fats should be consumed in their “converted” forms, such as in fish or microalgae oil, as the body is inefficient at converting other plant-based omega-3 fats into the longer chain fatty acids, EPA and DHA . EPA is the anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acid associated with downregulating the cytokines, which contribute to chronic inflammation, heart disease, neurological diseases and joint pain.
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient, best known for its role in aiding with calcium absorption in the digestive system and promoting bone formation. With such a range of effects on health, getting an adequate amount of vitamin D is essential for people of all ages, particularly during the winter. It is particularly important for the elderly and children, and for people with chronic diseases. Vitamin D3 is the most effective form of supplemental vitamin D compared to vitamin D2.
AOR’s Omega 3 with Vitamin D3 provides an effective source of natural vitamin D3, is much better absorbed than vitamin D2, and helps the body support healthy bones and brain function. It offers a researched backed dose and optimal absorbability in just one softgel a day.
Source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive health and brain function. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, as well as the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps support immune function and aids in the prevention of vitamin D deficiency. Helps support cardiovascular health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Made without wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard, dairy, eggs, or shellfish.
- Ingredients: Fish Oil1,000 mg— EPA180 mg*— DHA120 mg*— Total Omega 3300 mg*Vitamin D— Cholecalciferol25 ug Non-medicinal ingredients: natural lemon flavor, medium chain triglycerides, lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, water.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Do not open softgels, as this may compromise the stability of the medicinal ingredients.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.