Eyes cannot function without key antioxidant nutrients. OCCUMAX offers the most important nutrients required by eyes and may help to keep your vision clear, providing relief from eye strain symptoms like blurred vision, irritated eyes, and headaches. OCCUMAX may also reduce free radical damage that can cause deteriorating vision, cataracts, and age-related macular degeneration.
Take the Pressure off Your Eyes
Over 65% of us experience eye strain symptoms. These are often caused by overexposure and glare from computer, TV, and other technological devices. Research has shown that eye strain, or asthenopia, may be relieved by targeted eye antioxidants. OCCUMAX includes the eye’s key nutrients Lutein and Zeaxanthin in addition to Astaxanthin, Bilberry and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) that are also clinically proven to increase eye health.
Eye nutrients are, of course, found in foods, but may be easiest to obtain in high amounts in supplement form; OCCUMAX offers them in a one-a-day formula. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the predominant antioxidants found in the eye area vital to sight, the macula. Astaxanthin, the most powerful carotenoid, is clinically proven to reduce visual display terminal (VDT) fatigue. The well-known botanical sight-booster Bilberry, and far-reaching NAC also help maintain optimal ocular function and may reduce risks of age-related eye diseases.
Need a seeing-eye guide?
If you experience symptoms including blurred vision, eye fatigue, irritated eyes and headaches after overworking and overexposure to tech devices, you may need extra nutrient support. In addition to resting the eyes, eye strain may be relieved by targeted eye antioxidants. OCCUMAX is an advanced formula that provides patented ingredients to help prevent fatigue brought on by concentrated eye use for visual tasks (caused by clenching the muscles of the eyelids and temples).
LUTEIN: Along with Zeaxanthin, Lutein is the predominant antioxidant found in the area of the eye that is vital to sight, the macula; dietary Lutein has been shown to increase the macula’s pigment density. Lutein also protects the eye’s neuroblastoma cells against DNA damage caused by free radicals. OCCUMAX uses a special concentrated bioavailable Lutein extract (from marigold flowers) that provides up to 4 times the Lutein found in most formulas.
ZEAXANTHIN: Zeaxanthin filters harmful computer blue-light waves, protects the retina, and maintains eye cell health. Zeaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain-retina barriers to provide pinpointed protection. It is highly concentrated in the central macular area ? this is where bright light has the most negative impact on the eye. Research shows Zeaxanthin improves retinal function in early stages of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
ASTAXANTHIN: Astaxanthin is the most powerful carotenoid for free radical scavenging. It is 65 times more powerful than vitamin C, 54 times beta-carotene, and 14 times vitamin E. Astaxanthin is clinically proven to reduce visual display terminal (VDT) fatigue and protect from harmful UVB light. Astaxanthin crosses the blood-retinal barrier (whereas beta-carotene does not), protecting eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration and blindness.
BILBERRY: Bilberry is a botanical sight-booster containing anthocyanidins that reduce oxidative stress in the eyes, prevent ocular fatigue, and reduce eye disease risks. (OCCUMAX Bilberry has 25% anthocyanidins.) Bilberry flavonoids also support and protect collagen in eye blood vessels, assuring healthy capillaries that carry vital nutrients to eyes. Bilberry’s vitamins A and C provide extra antioxidant protection and help maintain sharp vision.
NAC (N-ACETYLCYSTEINE): NAC is a powerful antioxidant shown in studies to prevent and even help reduce degenerative eye disorders including cataracts, and to increase eye health by protecting the retina from oxidative stress. NAC is an excellent source of glutathione, a cell's main antioxidant power, which is diminished during degenerative eye disorders; NAC passes more easily across cell membranes than other nutrients to deliver glutathione.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 250 mg AstaREAL®L 10 (Astaxanthin, Haematococcus pluvialis, 10% Astaxanthin, whole) 65 mg Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus, 25% Anthocyanidins, fruits) 50 mg Lutein (Marigold Extract 20% Lutein, Tagetes erecta, flowers) 6 mg Beta Carotene 5,000 IU 3.125 mg Zeaxanthin (Marigold Extract 20% Zeaxanthin, Tagetes erecta, flowers) 2.5 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: organic olive oil, beeswax; softgel: gelatin, glycerin, water. There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: ADULTS: Take 1 softgel once daily with meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have kidney stones, are taking prescription medications. If you are taking antibiotics, nitroglycerin, are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, do not use this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.