Helps to form red blood cells.
Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
Vegetarian / Vegan
Methylfolate is the biologically active, naturally occurring form of folate that is used for fundamental body functions like normal cell division and the synthesis of neurotransmitters and DNA. Folate and folic acid from our food and supplements must be converted to its active form in the body. Some individuals lack the enzymes necessary to perform this conversion. Methylfolate bypasses this faulty step and provides a biologically active form of folic acid.Unlike regular folic acid, Methylfolate has been shown to penetrate the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to support neurological health. Quatrefolic® is a patented form of Methylfolate that has demonstrated bioavailability superior to that of folate from dietary sources. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Ingredients: Each lozenge contains: Folate [from Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine Salt] 1000 mcg Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NOW FOODS
- Suggested use: Take one tablet daily.
- Warnings: Folate supplementation can mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.