• Decreases dangerous levels of homocysteine
• Lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
• Protects against damaged blood vessels
• Slows the aging process
MaxMethyl contains all the cofactors and methyl donors needed to promote methylation and convert homocysteine into useful amino acids: vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate and trimethylglycine (TMG). This combination of nutrients was shown to significantly reduce homocysteine levels after just six weeks of supplementation. TMG alone can reduce homocysteine plasma levels by as much as 30%. Additionally, B vitamins, specifically B6, B12 and folate, have been shown to reduce the risk of stroke due to their ability to reduce homocysteine.
Methylation is a key process that is essential for the function of every cell in the body, keeping aging and disease at bay. Methylation reduces homocysteine, a toxic amino acid that dramatically increases the risk of heart disease, cancer, bone loss, joint degradation, mood imbalances and cognitive decline.
Recently it was discovered that a large portion of the population has a mutation of the gene MTHFR, which prevents them from converting folate into its usable form, L-5-MTHF. This leads to folate deficiency and decreased methylation, resulting in high homocysteine levels. The folate used in MaxMethyl is in the form of L-5-MTHF, which makes it an ideal supplement for those with the MTHFR mutation.
Most people do not get enough of the specific nutrients that support methylation in their diets. MaxMethyl is an excellent supplement for aging in general, for those who know they have high homocysteine levels, and those looking for support against age-related degenerative conditions of the bones, joints, nerves and cognitive function.
AOR’s MaxMethyl is formulated to include all the cofactors and methyl donors needed to convert homocysteine into useful amino acids, thereby helping to reduce the risk of heart disease.
MaxMethyl provides nutrients that help in the formation of tissue and red blood cells, and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)17 mg Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)267 mcg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)216 mcg Trimethylglycine (betaine anhydrous)500 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule three times daily with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have liver or cardiovascular disease.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.