• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
• Prevents over-excitability of the central nervous system
• Provides a correct ratio of magnesium and taurine
Magnesium Taurine is an advanced formula for improving overall cardiovascular health. Taurine and magnesium have both been shown to improve cardiac health, improve insulin sensitivity, and inhibit neuromuscular excitability. They both share similar actions including anti-arrhythmic, antihypertensive and cardio-protective effects. Both magnesium and taurine appear to balance calcium levels in the heart, thus influencing contractility and protecting the heart against potential difficulties caused by an overload of heart calcium levels.
The majority of symptomatic heart patients have relative deficiencies of taurine, therefore restoring the level of taurine would seem essential to any strategy designed to benefit those with heart problems. Magnesium and taurine deficiencies have also been observed in diabetics, trauma patients, individuals requiring long term intravenous feeding and individuals with liver or kidney failure.
Supplementing with magnesium and taurine provides great cardiovascular benefits to these individuals. This combination helps to prevent potentially debilitating deficiencies, stabilize cell membranes, and inhibit the over-excitability of the central nervous system.
AOR’s Magnesium Taurate provides a balanced amount of magnesium and taurine. This combination is based on compiled research showing that magnesium and taurine share many similar physiological functions especially in various cardioprotective effects, and that taurine can help fulfill the role of magnesium during deficiencies.
Magnesium + Taurine helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. It also helps maintain proper muscle function, in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, in tissue formation, and to support cardiovascular function.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Taurine300 mg Magnesium (citrate)65 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take five capsules daily to support cardiovascular function. To help regulate muscle function, support tissue formation, and to support the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and protein, take one capsule one to five times daily. Take with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.