• Helps to form red blood cells and helps to prevent iron anemia
• 125 mg Ferrous Bisglycinate
• Provides 25 mg Elemental Iron
• Take 1 VCap™ daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
This formula increases the absorption rate over other forms of iron. Iron is essential in the formation of red blood cells and their ability to bind oxygen. It is found primarily in the blood as part of the hemoglobin molecule or stored in the liver.
Iron deficiency is an issue of global concern. Pregnant and premenstrual women, growing children and athletes have the greatest demand for iron. Iron deficiency symptoms include general weakness, fatigue and shortness of breath, anemia, pale skin, lack of appetite, fluid retention and skin sores.
Trophic Iron Amino Acid Chelate caplets are better absorbed (60% to 70%), more bioavailable and better tolerated than conventional iron salts.
- Ingredients: Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hyprolose, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium silica.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take 1 caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.