• A phytonutrient found in broccoli
• Reduces the formation of harmful estrogens
• An effective dose of I-3-C per capsule
Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) is a phytonutrient found in Brassica vegetables such as broccoli, kale and cabbage, and is one of the key health-promoting compounds in these foods. Many studies have had phenomenal success using I-3-C to shift the balance of metabolic enzymes that process estrogens thereby reducing the formation of “bad” estrogens and increasing the formation of “good” estrogens. Human studies in women taking I-3-C have shown a favourable shift in estrogen metabolism, and I-3-C has been shown to be protective against estrogen dominance. Estrogen dominance has been linked to fibroids, breast tenderness, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and other women’s health concerns.
Women who are concerned with safer estrogen metabolism, who have a family history or increased risk of estrogen-dependent cancers, or those that have a higher ratio of bad to good estrogens can benefit from this product. I-3-C may also be a beneficial supplement for those who want to reap some of the benefits of Brassica vegetables but have difficulty eating them raw.
AOR’s I-3-C provides a safe and effective dose of this natural ingredient.
I-3-C helps to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)200 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule one to two times daily with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, if you are taking any medications or natural health products, if you are attempting to conceive, if you have a liver disorder, or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruations). Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g., abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days