• Broad Spectrum SPF 25 to help prevent against UV damage and sunburn
• Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by repeated sun exposure
• Formulated with CoQ10 to reinforce the reductions in oxidative damage done to skin
• Water and Sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes
Organika Coenzyme Q10 Sunscreen Lotion helps prevent sunburn and nourishes skin. With broad spectrum SPF 25, it filters and screens harmful UVA/UVB rays and absorbs throughout the UVA/UVB spectrum to provide sunburn protection.
- Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 3%, Titanium Dioxide 7%, Purified Water,glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate,glycerin, dl-Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Apply liberally/generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.