• Improves cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health
• Helps lower LDL and total cholesterol blood levels
• Reduces dietary cholesterol absorption
• Reduces arterial buildup and other risk factors associated with heart disease and stroke
• Lowers high blood pressure
• Helps achieve and maintain an ideal body weight
• Contains antioxidant for the maintenance of overallgood health
Organika’s Cholesterol combines phytosterols, oat extract,green tea and red yeast rice to synergistically combat high cholesterol levels, support heart health, reduce arterial plaques and improve blood flow.
Excess low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in our blood stream can be an indicator of poor cardiovascular health. Doing what you can to decrease LDL cholesterol can be the ticket to keeping your ticker tocking for years to come. Organika’s Cholesterol is formulated to provide a multi-pronged approach at reducing excess cholesterol levels.
Sourced from soybeans, plant sterols (steroid-like molecules made by plants), are known for their LDL cholesterol lowering effects. They are molecularly quite similar to cholesterol, and work by competing for cholesterol absorption in thegut.
Green tea is chocked full of phytonutrients called polyphenols. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is the major polyphenolic compound ingreen tea. This catechin has been shown to provide protective vascular properties and inhibit oxidation, which supports their effectiveness in improving cholesterol and cardiovascular health.
Traditionally used in Asia for centuries, red yeast rice contains substances called monacolins. One of them, monacolin K, is chemically identical to the active ingredient in the cholesterol-lowering drug lovastatin. This makes red yeast rice a natural source of this cholesterol-reducing substance, that decreases the production of cholesterol by the liver.
Oats, the same ones you may have had for breakfast, provide beta-glucans, a type of soluble, prebiotic fibre found in its cell walls. Studies have shown beta-glucans can decrease blood levels of LDL cholesterol, as well as provide benefits for healthy weight management.
Together, this magical combination of plant extracts can help combat your excess cholesterol and support a healthy cardiovascular system and life.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS — EACH TABLET CONTAINS: Free Plant Sterols (Seed (Glycine max)) 200 mg (Containing 80% Combined beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol and Stigmasterol), Oat (Seed (Avena sativa)) 150 mg (Standardized to contain 22% Beta-Glucan),green Tea Dried Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis L.) 80 mg (Standardized to contain 75% Total Catechins and 0.5% Caffeine), Lovastatin-free Red Yeast Rice (Seed (Oryza sativa)) 50 mg. NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 2 tablets two times per day with meals. DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency; are taking Hydroxymethylglutaryl (HMG) CoA reductase (”statins”) lipid lowering medications or cyclosporine; or if you suffer from liver or kidney disease or have received an organ transplant. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin / eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and / or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated withgreen tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally). Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking other medications. May cause a dermatologic hypersensitivity reaction in some patients. Do not use if you are planning to become pregnant; are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use of the product and consult a health care practitioner if you experience muscle pain, tenderness and/or weakness.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.