Features deodorized valerian root extract
Convenient capsule format
Best-Rest Formula supports sleep quality and a healthy sleep cycle by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night’s sleep. This unique blend contains valerian, passion flower, chamomile, lemon balm and hops, which are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine. Double-blind trials involving valerian alone and in combination with other herbs have indicated its potential to support both sleep onset and quality. Best-Rest Formula also includes melatonin and GABA. Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland. It is synthesized in the circadian rhythm by enzymes, which are activated by darkness and depressed by light. GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, and l-Theanine is a bioactive compound in green tea.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (activated Vitamin B6) ... 1.6 mg Melatonin ... 0.5 mg GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) ... 150 mg L-Theanine (SunTheanine) ... 25 mg Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract ... 200 mg (3-6:1, 600-1200 mg dried equivalent; standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acid), Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf Extract ... 75 mg (8:1, 600 mg dried equivalent; standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid) Hops (Humulus lupulus) Strobile Extract ... 75 mg (10:1, 750 mg dried equivalent) Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Aerial parts Extract ... 50 mg (6:1, 300 mg dried equivalent; standardized to contain 3.5% vitexins) Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower Extract ... 50 mg (7:1, 350 mg dried equivalent). Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Purified water, Hypoallergenic cellulose, Gum arabic, Maltodextrin, Ascorbyl palmitate, Silica. Pure Encapsulations offers high quality, hypoallergenic, professional supplements. Pure Encapsulation formulas are meticulously manufactured and tested to ensure they are free from: wheat and gluten, egg, peanuts, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, GMOs, magnesium stearate coatings and shellacs, artificial colours, flavours, and sweeteners, unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: PURE ENCAPSULATIONS
- Suggested use: Adults: Take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult your health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, or are taking immunosuppressive drugs. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. To be used on the advice of a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraines, depression, hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. If symptoms worsen or persist continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Best-Rest Formula may cause digestive distress &/or menstrual changes. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.