• Fights sore throats and oral inflammation
• Combats bacteria that cause bad breath
• Potent immunity support
• Source of antioxidants
Bee Propolis is a potent antimicrobial agent that bees use to protect their hives. We harnessed its power to create an immunity supporter that's second to none at fighting infections and inflammation, like sore throats. Locally sourced in the Okanagan Valley, BC, our bee propolis has a unique antioxidant profile, for well-rounded protection.
In nature, bees collect materials from tree bark and leaves. They then partially digest this mix to form a resin called propolis, which is used in the maintenance of their hives. It works as an antimicrobial agent to keep disease out of the hives and colonies. Organika’s Bee Propolis Liquid is locally sourced in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley and collected from multiple floral origins. This diverse bee exposure is what offers our Bee Propolis Liquid its unique antimicrobial properties.
For us humans, bee propolis provides a unique source of antioxidants and relieves sore throats and other mouth and throat infections like canker sores. It combats viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that create health challenges when left unchecked.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH 1 ml (APPROXIMATELY 40 DROPS) CONTAINS: Bee Propolis (Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.)) 167 mg. NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:glycerin (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Ethanol (USPgrade).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 ml (approximately 40 drops) 3 times per day.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.